Hello NXTLVL Family! As we near the re-opening of our gym, we wanted to tell you about guidelines that will be in place to ensure the safety and well being of everyone inside NXTLVL. We have been working hard to get the gym sanitized and clean while you have been away. We have been having daily meetings with coaches about how we are going to manage class size and training to keep everyone safe. These guidelines that we have come up with is what we feel is best for everyone at the gym.
- If you have a fever or sick, you will asked to stay home until you are fever or symptom free for 2 days. (This is for fever from anything other than Covid-19 ie UTI, stomach flu, etc)
- If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, we ask that you stay home at least 14 days and get tested before returning to the gym.
- Please let NXTLVL Management know if you have traveled outside the country. We ask that you stay home 14 days before starting back at the gym.
- Upon entry, we will be checking temperature at the door. We will also require that members spray down the bottom of shoes and sanitize hands upon entry. We might provide a box to step in solution also.
- Classes will be operating at 50% capacity which will be capped at 15 members per class. This will be monitored by reservation for class via Wodify App. (We will still be hosting Zoom classes for those who cannot attend classes during class times)
- Classes will be 45 min, this will leave 15 min of the hour to properly sanitize and return equipment.
- All members will not be able to stay after the class is over to stretch or do extra workouts to limit gym occupational capacity.
- Members will not be allowed to bring family members with them to wait while they workout.
- “Open Gym” will be by reservation via Wodify and will be capped at 10 members. Open Gym times are Monday-Friday 6:30 to 8:30am/ Monday-Thursday 2:30 to 4:30pm/ and Saturday 9:30 to 11:00am.
- Members will not be required to wear masks. This will be upon your own discretion.
- All Trainers and Coaches will be required to wear mask.
- Classes will be marked for spaces to ensure social distance of 6 feet apart from each other.
- After class, please wash hands and disinfect restrooms after use.
We hope that you find our protocol safe and easy to follow. We are living in unprecedented times so protocol for gym like us have never had to be done. There is no blueprint on opening up after Covid-19. We have reached out to gyms in Arizona and Florida about what their state told them, and they are following similar guidelines like you have before you. All they were told were to follow CDC guidelines and separate partons 6 feet of each other. We are going above and beyond to protect NXTLVL and our community.
If you have an questions, please contact us (714) 686-3211 Conway or (714) 612-4162 Joe[NXTLVL Sport and Fitness ]